Monday, January 14, 2013

Favorite Engagment Shots/Photo Test Drive

So I'm really excited to write this blog entry. I've taken a little time off to recharge my photography batteries, but I'm back and ready to shoot! 
Yesterday I had the opportunity to participate in the Star Telegram Bridal show and I met a lot of nice couples and their families. In 2013 I'm going to try something a little different, I'm calling it a Photo Test Drive. 
It's basically a chance for a couple to get to kick the tires and see how they look when I photograph them. No contract is required, it's a two hour photo-shoot and you get to keep all of the photos. All for only $200. And if you choose me to photograph your wedding after the engagement shoot (and I'm hoping you will), the $200 becomes your deposit on a wedding package. 

Here are a few of my favorite shots. I hope you like them and contact me to discuss a date for your engagement shoot.

Thanks,
Brian













No comments: